Establishing an estate plan is one of the most important steps you can take to protect yourself and your loved ones. Proper estate planning puts you in charge of your finances and can spare your survivors the expense, delay and frustration associated with managing your affairs when you pass away or become disabled.
A proper estate plan should achieve the following goals:
- Have a clear set of instructions for assets to pass to your loved ones.
- Pay careful attention to the age, health and special circumstances for each beneficiary and plan for how you want them to receive inheritance.
- Plan for your own disability.
- Preserve assets for a surviving spouse and retirement years.
- Careful selection of the people who will make decisions and be in charge of things if you become disabled or after death.
- Reduce or eliminate taxes.
- Protect the home and other assets from nursing home expense.
- Avoid probate and associated costs to make things as easy as possible for your survivors.
- Maintain privacy and minimize disagreements when you die.
Our office can quickly and comfortably establish an estate plan for yourself and your loved ones to meet these goals. Our customized plans allow you to plan for your disability, preserve assets and direct the distribution of your property. They also save tax dollars, professional fees and court costs. Most importantly, they keep you in control of your own affairs. We aspire to the highest level of professional behavior. We are experienced and thorough. We create high quality estate and asset protection plans for our clients.
Some of the tools used in our plans include the following:
- Revocable Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Estate Tax Minimization
- Minors Trusts
- Supplemental/Special Needs Trusts
- Real Estate Transfers
- Charitable Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Proxies
- Living Wills
- HIPPA Authorizations
- Asset Protection Trusts
For more information on Estate Planning Please Click Here